COMMUTER NIGHTMARE THIS SUMMER!!!
WATERLOO & SW TRAINS UPGRADE
The impact on your journey will vary depending on when and where you travel but as fewer trains will be running your journey might be changed in the following ways, even if you are not travelling into London:
- The majority of stations will have fewer train services.
- Services and stations will be busier than usual, especially in the morning and evening peaks on weekdays.
- Some journeys are likely to take longer.
- There will be queuing systems outside some stations.
- A small number of stations will be closed.
- Other operators’ services will also be busier while passengers take alternative routes, including London Underground.
WHY NOT AVOID THE Headache and the traffic and get a scooter? Economical,Cheap tax and insurance and if You passed your driving test before 1 February 2001, You can ride a moped (up to 50cc) without L plates. You don't need to take a CBT course or take the full moped test.
MODERN SCOOTERS HAVE A WIDE RANGE OF BIKES AVAILABLE. DON’T WAIT FOR THE DELAYS. GET ON THE ROAD TODAY.